Schüller C Range: Designed, Supplied and Fitted by CNG Design
The C Range kitchens collection from Schuller has excellent build quality combined with precise German engineering. The C Range has a wide variety of door choices including high gloss lacquers, laminate gloss, satin lacquer and wood laminates finishes offering diversity and high quality but with a lower price tag. So whether you're starting out, looking for a statement kitchen, or in the prime of your life CNG Design can supply and fit a 'C' range that will meet your needs.
The Schüller C Range
The Schuller C range comprises of five different models:
- C1: Competitively priced yet still maintains the high quality expected from a Schuller kitchen.
- C2: More storage available in these cabinets due to the reduced plinth height and greater range of tall and wall cabinet heights.
- X1: Competitively priced handless design based on the C1 model.
- X2: This design is based on the C2 model with more storage and handless units.
- COUNTRY: A traditional country kitchen.
Schüller C Range Design Features
Some of the main features of the C Range collection are:
- Handles or Handle-less
- A 780mm high carcass with a 100mm plinth (extra storage)
- 350 deep wall units
- Integrated soft close blum hinges and drawer runners as standard
- Glass box sides as standard on pan drawers
- Rigid complete units arriving with all fronts and mechanisms pre-fitted in Germany
- Anti slip mats in all drawers as standard
- White interior carcasses
For all different satin lacquer colours. Colour is available for fronts, open shelf units, support panels and plinths.
Schüller C Range Gallery
Schüller C Range Media
Schüller C Range Brochure
View the Schüller C Range brochure by clicking the button below.View Brochure
Schüller Utility Room Brochure
View the Schüller Utility Room brochure by clicking the button below.View Brochure